This statement applies to content published on the businesswithchina.campaign.gov.uk domain.
This website is run by the Cabinet Office. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages and document attachments are not clearly written
- some heading elements are not consistent
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Cabinet Office is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content that is not accessible is outlined below with details of:
- where it fails the success criteria
- planned dates for when issues will be fixed
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
How we tested this website
This website was and is currently being tested for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally.